LATEST NEWS FOR IPS AND ASP FROM CHQ AS ON 29.11.2015
Written By Easy Life on Monday, November 30, 2015 | 11/30/2015 12:58:00 PM
Issue of combined seniority list of Inspector Posts cadre since 2001 onwards
The work of preparation of combined seniority list is said to be under process, but circle seniority lists from few circles are not received at Directorate. Directorate has already issued reminder to defaulting circles.
2. Issue of revised Recruitment Rules of PS Gr. B cadre
The query raised by UPSC is replied by Directorate.
3. Reduction of quota of General Line in PS Gr. B Examination from 6% to 3%
This issue is linked up with RR. Once RR of PS Gr. B finalised, then quota will be reduced.
4. Holding of DPC for the promotion the cadre Dy. Manager MMS
ACRs of eligible officers will be called for soon. Three posts are vacant.
5. Issue of revised Recruitment Rules for the post of Assistant Manager in MMS
File is under submission to UPSC.
6. Holding of PS Gr. B Examination for the year 2013, 2014 and 2015
Online examination will be held separately for each year by keeping sufficient gap between two examinations. RFP is not finalised. Question Bank not received from RANKPA. Reminders have already been issued.
7. Inter circle Rule 38 transfer cases of Inspector Posts cadre
Associations letter No. CHQ/IPASP/Agenda/2012 dated 7/7/2015 addressed to Member (P) forwarded to concerned circle by Directorate under Memo No. 13-4/2015-SPB-II dated 9th July 2015 with a direction to take necessary action.
8. Holding of periodical meeting with Hon’ble Secretary (Posts)
It is expected in last week of January 2016 or first week of February 2015.
9. Completion of appointment formalities of candidates nominated by Staff Selection Commission for appointment as Inspector Posts on the basis of Combined candidates Level Examination 2013
Concerned circle will speed up the issue and complete at the earliest.
10. Vigilance enquiry in the death case of Ms Mohini Gupta Ex-ASP Ajmer (Raj.)
Report called for from Rajasthan Circle is awaited. Reminders already sent.
11. Cadre restructuring of Inspector Posts cadre
This vital issue discussed at length keeping in view the recommendations given by 7CPC for our cadre.
Association requested to DOP in writing i.e. “In continuation to this Association’s letter of even number dated 16-06-2015, it is to intimate that the 7CPC has submitted their report to the Government of India on 19-11-2015.
In view of the above, the proposal submitted by this Association on the subject may kindly be kept in abeyance till implementation of recommendations of the 7CPC”.
12. Non consideration of candidature for PS Gr. B promotion
a) M. Chandrasekar, ASP Rajamundry Sub Division (AP) Officers’ promotion to PS Gr. B cadre will considered in review DPC.
b) S. Prakash Rao, ASP Nizamabad (AP)
The recommendation of the DPC is kept in sealed cover.
13. DPC for the promotion to the cadre of JTS Gr. A for the year 2015-16
File is already sent to UPSC. Date for holding of DPC is awaited from UPSC
14. DPC for promotion to the cadre of PS Gr. B for year 2016-17
The names of the officers of Inspector Posts cadre from 1992 (excluding the names who selected in last DPC 2015-16) to 2000 will be communicated very soon to all circles with a direction to intimate the correct availability of incumbents by deleting the names of retired, promoted, expired etc. officers to carry out further DPCs smoothly.
15. Sr. PM cadre examination
Two court cases are still pending in Odisha circle. In both the cases, counter reply filed by department.
16. Other activities
Group discussion of the IPs and ASPs working in Directorate arranged on 26/11/2015. Very few members attended/participated and took part in the discussion. The grievances / suggestions / vies of the attendees noted down and will be taken up with the appropriate authority. Few of them will be discussed in detailed in ensuing AIC.
Only Shri P. Ajit Kumar ASP (RB) and AGS-I has paid his subscription to CHQ Treasurer. On enquiry with cash section it was told that no subscription of IPs / ASPs working in Directorate is lying at their end since last 6-7 years.
ADPS (Building) Delhi circle requested for minor repairing of accommodation provided to this Association at P&T Colony Civil Lines.