Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for conducting Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2014. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 10-03-2014 by 11:59 PM. Details are given below.
Post: Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS)
Date of Notification: 08-02-2014
Last Date for Submission of : 10-03-2014 till 11:59 PM
Date of Written Examination: 24-05-2014
Number of Vacancies: 38
Indian Economic Service: 15 Posts
Indian Statistical Service: 23 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 years and 30 years as on 01-08-2014 and candidates must have born not earlier than 01-08-1984 and not latter than 01-08-1993. Age Relaxations will be applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics for Indian Economic Service vacancies and a Post-Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH candidates on or before 09-03-2014.
: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10-03-2014 and after submission ofOnline Application candidates must take the print out of along with attested copies of certificates like age, qualification, caste and other required documents for further reference/ use.
1. Visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on Online applicationfor Various Examinations of UPSC link.
2. Candidates must select the Part I of Application by selecting the link Click Here below Part I Registration of desired service.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part I of Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making payment online or offline candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the link Click Here below Part II Registration of same service.
6. Again fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and Submit the Application.
8. Take print out of Online Application and retain it for further use.
For see the official advertisement from below link
IES Exam 2014 advertisement: Click Here
Recruitment Advt of ISS Exam 2014 advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Via : http://www.currentaffairs4examz.com/