IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2014: Do’s & Don’ts for Exam
Written By Easy Life on Monday, February 3, 2014 | 2/03/2014 09:19:00 PM
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is all set to conduct Common Written Examination for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officers. The examination will be held on 8 February and 9 February 2014. Jagranjosh.com has come up with Do’s & Don’ts for Exam for helping the candidates in avoiding last minute rush.
Punctuality is essential requisite for every candidate in examination. The candidate should be present at the examination hall before half an hour of commencement of the examination
Documents to Carry
• The candidate attending the examination should affix their resent colored passport size photograph in the space provided in the call letter.
• They should also keep the Xerox copy of the photo identity proof along with call letter for verification purposes.
• Also, the candidate is required to put their signature and thumb impression in the space provided on the call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the exam hall
Don’ts of Examination Hall
• Avoid using any unfair means during the online test
• Do not Impersonate or procure impersonation by any person
• Do not Misbehave at the examination venue
• Avoid Obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means
• The candidate will be disqualified from online test permanently for specific period from any examination or selection by the Bank if found guilty
• Do not bring calculator inside examination hall
Usage of Mobile Phones
Mobile Phones / pagers / calculator / Books / Notes or any such devices is banned inside examination hall. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.